Friday, October 15, 2010

You never get used to it!

Today I just want to crawl under a rock and stay there. I'm soooooooooo tired! the  fatigue never goes away. It doesn't seem real, but it is! I surround myself with things to do and try to feed off of other people's energy. But it doesn't work! I'm mentally and physically exhausted.
My body is breaking down on me, and it's prety damn defeating!!!! as anyone knows with a life altering health issue. Mine isn't going away, I have this disease for the rest of my life.
I was fine before surgery! had they not damaged my parathyroids, I wouldn't be in this boat. That still blows my mind!

Tip: one day at a time! we have no choice. Just keep plugging away, and never stop looking for answers to feel better. Drs aren't always right!

No comments:

Post a Comment