Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Why a blog?

I really don't know! well I know  I want to reach as many people as I can who have a thyroid issue and just don't know where to turn. I'm just one person who went through my own hell(as we all have). But I feel the need to be heard, you never know if my words will help someone else.
I've got to tell you blogging, web pages, just trying to reach as many people as you can, besides the chat rooms for any topic. It's a full time job! The blog is not going great at this time but I hope it will get read. And on a semi daily basis when I post something new, I want you to see the twilight zone that many of us live in. All of us deal with it differently and it affects us all differently, but it still sucks!
The book I've written about my personal experience keeps getting re written(sort of), so the publisher and I go back and forth.It's nothing bad, just want it to go big to reach many people. So the book, the blog, and my web page.
Still so very tired all the time! If your here at the site you know how I feel! but I keep going! I miss my body and how I used to feel. That is now a distant memory and I'll never get over that. Life goes on and it's different now, but it really sucks! what choice do I have?
Suzanne

1 comment: